Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Time..

Bismillahirrahmannirrahim. In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful!

Assalamualaikum wbt. Peace be upon you all dear readers..

Alhamdulillah. Finally I have the will to update this blog, mind you, it’s a lot of effort from my part. It’s nothing ordinary actually considering that I am a lazy person plus a very good procrastinator. I mean a reaaalllyyy good procrastinator. If u know what I mean. Anyway, enough babbling.

Time. Oh, don’t you wish you have more time??!! More than 24 hours. Oh yeah, I wish I had. But why? Why do I want more than 24 hours? Isn’t it enough already? Well, personally speaking, for us human, nothing is enough. Especially me The Cheetah! Suppose that I’m The Cheetah doesn’t mean I’m always capable of doing everything very fast. I mean apart from being a good procrastinator, I’m also a slow learner. What am I trying to say here? Urghhh..[eyes rolling] will you just convey this more in a straight way. I guess using my two cuddly paws to type things making me deliberating something soo simple.. Owh, shut up u Cheetah! Anyway, that’s why I want my time to be more than 24 hours. It would be soo great especially I tend to study at the very last minute!! But can you imagine a life more than 24 hours? I mean, what would we human actually do? Eating? Playing computer games all day? Movies? Novels? Television? I mean, let say we have 35 hours a day, I can’t even imagine it. Most of us have our own routine everyday, especially us muslims. We wake up early in the morning to perform Subuh prayer, then, we will proceed whatever we will do that day until noon and then perform our Zohor prayer. That evening we will perform our Asar prayer and just before night or at dusk, we will perform our Maghrib prayer and lastly at night, we will perform our Isya’ prayer. Apart from doing that, we will perform our own tasks in our daily life like breakfast, lunch, dinner, study, assignments, nature calls etc. And sometimes we feel like all of those things, there isn’t just enough time to carry out other tasks. Well, if you really get what I mean, because I do often felt that way most of the times. Maybe it’s because most of the times, I just sit there doing nothing beneficial for anyone and maybe because I just love to delay my works and maybe because I tend to do things last minute and maybe because I did something that makes me really regretful and many other things that are just makes me feel like going back the time or extend the time more.

However, what Allah gives is already enough. 24 hours are just the required degree for us humans. No more or less, because what Allah gives is what the best!!

(1)وَالْعَصْرِ

By (the Token of) time (through the Ages),

(2)إِنَّ الْإِنْسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

Verily Man is in loss,

(3)إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.

As long as we’re in the exception of those species of man being in loss, which is wasting time; and being in the species of those who believe in their hearts and work righteous deeds meaning that we have a clarity relationship between the Creator and the created(us and others) without any mediator, it will supplies our heart with light, our soul with contentment and gives us confidence and purpose. This is the quality of faith that supposes to be in our hearts apart from attains closeness to the Absolute and Everlasting Originator of the universe and all that exists in it. Faith is the axis to which all the fine fabric of life's network is connected. Without it life is a loose event, wasted through the pursuit of yearnings and fantasies. So, as long as we have faith in our hearts, all the things that we have done are not worthless. And no matter what we do after this, we should always renew our intentions base on our faith to Allah so that it wouldn’t be valueless and the time spent would be worth the while.

I think that’s all from me this time. Sorry for any grammatical errors and any mistakes. Please, let us share thoughts because as a learning muslim, we must speak our mind!! Yeah.. aja aja fighting!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
copyright reserved R.I.M.B.A.M.A.Y.A.K.I.T.A 2010